TDU 107 is a preprogrammed touch screen solution for connection to DEIF’s AGC-4 Mk II controllers.
The display provides user-friendly touch screen control, visualisations and graphical overviews that are easily readable even at sharp angles.
Combines both an HMI display and 6 AOP (Additional Operator Panel) on one device. Easy to use icon driven HMI providing fast access and configurable instrument pages.
Provides Tier 4 final support.
The TDU 107 is available in two versions:
TDU 107 Core
- Operating temperature 0ºC to 50ºC
- 1 ethernet port for connection to the controller
TDU 107 Extended
- Operating temperature -20ºC to 60º C
- True glass front
- Robust aluminium housing
- 2 bridged Ethernet ports for connection to the controller
- Remote access (via VNC connection)
AGC-4 and TDU 107
TDU 107 - a preprogrammed touch display for AGC-4 controllers
How to translate texts on TDU 107
How to connect AGC-4 to TDU 107
How to configure IP address on TDU 107