Reposición Automatic genset controller AGC-3
The automatic genset controller (AGC-3) has been replaced by the AGC-4 in DEIF's product programme.
The automatic genset controller (AGC-3) has all the necessary functions for protection and control of your genset, ranging from a single unit to complex power plants. The applied technology is based on products that have passed the strictest marine approval procedures for product robustness, reliability and durability.
Combining this with a high degree of flexibility, the AGC-3 is an ideal choice for:
Rental genset applications as they are characterised by requirements for fast and simple switchover to other applications as well as fuel-savings functionality.
Backup power systems where safety and redundant systems are vital to secure a stable power supply that never lets you down.
The true meaning of flexibility
The AGC software supports 3 different main applications:
Single genset applications (island, several parallel to mains, Automatic Mains Failure):
- genset and one generator breaker
- 0-1 mains
Combined backup power and power production plants with up to 56 breakers:
- 0 - 16 mains (16 mains breakers and 16 tie breakers)
- 0 - 16 gensets
- 0 - 8 bus tie breakers
- Bus bar ring connection
- Redundancy in the controllers, on the CAN communication between the controllers and in the applications, if required.
Fully automated power plants controlling up to 256 gensets producing power to 1 mains:
- 2 - 17 mains (16 tie breakers and 1 mains breaker)
- 17 -256 gensets
- All breakers can be synchronised
- J1939 engine communication, supporting 11 different engine brands
- Numerous operating modes in one software
- Readout of engine diagnostics in clear text